Why Indore is the best city in India

I did my Internship in Indore and I feel it’s the best city in India. As Indore has ranked number 1 cleanest city many times, it is number 1 for other things also.

Swachh Survekshan League 2020: Indore Tops The Chart, Again ...

Firstly, I love the taste of food items in Indore very much. There are places in Indore which are famous for food like 56 Dukan and sarafa. these two places are always crowded because of its taste. Johny hot dog, sam's momos, Vijay chat house are famous on 56 Dukan. I always visit these places with my friends.


Other famous places to visit in Indore includes :

Rajwada

Lalbagh palace

Khajrana Ganesh temple

Ralamandal

Choral dam

Gulawat

Indore has now developed in other sectors also like infrastructure, education, business, etc. in education sector also many high ranked colleges are from Indore only like IIM and Symbiosis. If we talk about multinational companies in Indore, then it includes TCS, Infosys, Diaspark, Systango, Yash Technologies, Impetus, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love for Food

Financial Considerations to Understand as a Student

Top 10 Interior Designing Trends in 2020